25 Private Cloud Computing Vendors to Consider
Building a private cloud is often the first step in cloud computing for many organizations. A private cloud is designed to offer the same features and benefits of public cloud systems, but removes a number of objections to the cloud computing model because it is implemented within the corporate firewall under the control of the IT department.
25 Private Cloud Vendors to Consider
Many major vendors and small cloud providers have a private cloud offering that is available for on-premises deployment or available as a secure hosted offering ("managed cloud services").
Here's a list of 30 vendors, platforms and service providers you can research for your own private cloud project:
- Abiquo Private Cloud Solutions
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- BlueLock Virtual Private Clouds
- BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
- CA Technologies Cloud Solutions
- Cisco Private Cloud solutions
- Citrix CloudPlatform (Open Source)
- CloudStack (open source software)
- Dell Cloud Solutions
- Enomaly Elastic Computing Platform (Acquired by Virtustream)
- Eucalyptus Cloud Platform
- GoGrid cloud hosting platform
- IBM SmartCloud Foundation
- Microsoft Private Cloud
- Novell Cloud Manager
- OpenNebula (Open Source Project)
- OpenStack (Open Source Software)
- Piston Cloud Computing (Enterprise OpenStack)
- Rackspace Private Cloud (Powered by OpenStack)
- Red Hat Cloud
- Savvis Symphony Virtual Private Solutions
- SUSE Cloud (Powered by OpenStack)
- VMware Private Cloud Computing
With the idea of building a private cloud a daunting proposition for many companies, the best advice for how to build a private cloud is to start small and then continue to grow the cloud computing project over time. Learn more about private cloud projects in this Webopedia definition.
Webopedia's Cloud Computing Glossary
From planning a private cloud project to finding an online cloud storage provider, Webopedia's A-Z Cloud Computing Glossary will help you understand the language that has surfaced around the topic of cloud computing.
Bluehost is ultimately one of the best hosting provider for any hosting services you might need.ReplyDelete
IEEE Cloud computing DOamin is a general term for anything that involves delivering hosted services over the Internet. IEEE Projects on Cloud Computing The cloud is a metaphor for a global network of remote servers which operates as a single ecosystem, commonly associated with the Internet. IEEE FInal Year Project Domains Final Year Projects for CSE cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence